Fully redundant N+1 10 Ton or a two-stage 20 Ton Air Conditioner when Space is at a premium.
Built to fit on the back of a tractor-trailer or conex box, Our 20 Ton Wall Mounted Air Conditioner can allow you to cool more when you can’t fit another 5 or 6 ton on your wall. Our interlaced dual circuited coils make a fully redundant system capable of performing even if any single component in the system fails. It’s like having two 10 Ton units in the space of one. Lead-lag the (2) 10.0 Tons when downtime isn’t an option or run the 20 ton air conditioner in two stages to get the variable performance if conditions require.
- All Electrical Components UL and CSA approved
- Rosenburg high-efficiency backward curve evaporator motor with overload protection
- Rosenburg high-efficiency sickle blade axial condenser fans with overload protection
- Factory pre-charged with R-410a
- Programmable wall mounted 7 day, 4/2 event Thermostat/humidistat included
- Copper Tubes with Aluminum Fin Coils Installed
- Unit Fully Tested for Operational Performance and NEC Compliance
- Owners & Maintenance Manuals Included
- Certificate of Conformance Issued
- Copeland Scroll Compressors
- All Epoxy coated 18 gauge Cabinets and framing
- Phenicon High Solids Epoxy coated coils for maximum corrosion protection
- Low Ambient control (fan cycle switch)
- Interlaced Dual Circuit Coils with .025 tubing
- DX Refrigerant Pressure gauges installed
- 100% Single or 60/100% Two Stage Heat Controls
- 50/100% Two-Stage Cooling Controls
- Phase monitor
- Lifting eyes installed on unit
- Condenser coil guards
- Stainless steel HVAC information tag installed on outer surface of unit.
- All motors will be suitable for 55C ambient conditions.
- SS316 Stainless steel condensate drain pan.
- All typically exposed wiring in the condenser section to be guided in flexible fire retardant braided sleeve
- Flexible refrigerant lines
Available in 208/1ph, 208/3ph, 460/3ph and 600/3phase